We fully understand that you may be experiencing stress and disruption during this global pandemic situation with travel restrictions and cancelled or postponed public events. We would like to inform you that we are constantly monitoring the situation and adapting all required measures as advised by local and Global authorities.
Everyone should follow basic precautions:
- Wash all parts of your hands frequently (at least 20 seconds if using an alcohol-based hand rub, and at least 40 seconds with soap and water), including after exchanging objects such as money or credit cards. Look for hand sanitizer stations and use them before going into dining halls, restaurants or bars.
- Cover a cough or sneeze with a bent elbow or tissue, and throw away the tissue in a closed bin.
Maintain at least a 1 metre distance from staff and other guests. This includes avoiding hugging, kissing, or shaking hands. If you can’t guarantee the distance, wear a mask. Be sure to check local and national guidelines on the use of masks.
Front Desk & Public Areas:
- All guests are requested to confirm their /booking/stay prior to their visit, upload Aadhar Card / ID proof and fill out a guest information form and COVID-19 questionnaire by email.
- It is mandatory for all the guests to have a temperature check and luggage sanitization at the time of their arrival.
- Guests are requested to follow all the mandatory precautions which are wearing mask, maintaining minimum 1 metre of social distancing, and properly using hand sanitizer.
- Sanitization dispensers will be placed at the entrance of all public areas as well as near the entrance of all the room blocks. Regular sanitization and hand-washing are encouraged for guests, and mandatory for staff.
- Contact less check-in and check-out are mandatory to be followed. Bills and payment links will be sent by email. If for any reason, check-in information or bill payment can’t be completed online by the guest, all touchpoints in the process will be thoroughly sanitized.
- All trays, utensils, plates and glasses will be thoroughly sanitized before providing service to guests at the restaurant or room service.
- Rooms and bathrooms are properly sanitized before and after every check-in and check out.
- For room service, all the details will be shared through digital platforms. Details of breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- For house keeping, guests are needed to be stay outside the room during the cleaning. All the areas of the rooms and its amenities will be cleaned and sanitized.
- By default, housekeeping will be done once in two days in order to minimize contact. However, a guest can request more frequent housekeeping services in advance.
- All the additional requirements will be fulfilled upon request. keeping the minimal contact possible in mind, we will try our best to serve the best.
24*7 and proper health services are available at our hotel/resort.
In any emergency guests can dial #9 on the landline phones and we will report immediately to you to solve the emergency.
We will be full of joy to serve you at our resort. Hope to see you soon. Stay healthy and stay protected.